Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > ut4.1

ut4.1

c9slaya c9slaya is offline
Junior Member

Ok so I am addicted to this game called Urban Terror 4.1 it is a free game and i have used it one three computers thus far. For some reason my computer lets me load and connect to the server and once i am in game it freezes, my ping drops to zero, I cant restart or anything i just have to perform a master reset and reboot. so my question.
1. how do i fix this
2. how do i keep myy ping from jumping anywhere from 150-0 constantly, I have roadrunner broadband in a wireless any ideas are appreciated