Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Bootcamps Yes or No

Bootcamps Yes or No

Intopre Intopre is offline
Junior Member

I have been programming off and on for about 20 years. I have not programmed as a job for about 15 years, but I have the basic concept of programming down. So the debate is, would you go to a bootcamp if you needed to get certified or take the slow route of the book store or the local IT training company?

I took the first route to get my MCPD Enterprise at CED in Atlanta.

So what would you do and why?