Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Editable datagrid project sample

Editable datagrid project sample

andla

Hi,

I need some help with some simple sample code on an editable datagri
that is codebehind and has enableviewstate=off in datagrid;
I have tried to do it myself but i don't get any calls t
DataGrid1_UpdateCommand. It turns to be a call to DataGrid1_EditComman
even if i press the update button.

Yours sincerely
Andl

andl

JB

Sounds like your events are mapping to the same function?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...