Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > technoplume case 2

technoplume case 2

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i sent a email to them to see how much it costs , no need for gizoogle yet

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

LOL, gizoogle. Been there.
I'm pretty sure it will be costly but just not as much.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

nah they don't send to australia, those noobs! they could be making more money!!!!! oh well i will try the hobby shop!

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

lol.. that sucks. :S Or maybe it would be too much for them to handle. If they have more money and decided to expand then you're in luck.

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

that's a pretty huge case, what is it?

technoplume technoplume is offline
Member

OMG that my case ^^. Well I lost my picture and try to find those back bring some memory. To answer some very old question ^^ : The case is an alpha case I don't remember what the compagnie was but I bought it in Microbyte in 2k4. The paint is from canadian tire. Not very complicated. First I sanded the whole case, put a few coat fo primer, I used an orange, Yellow and white. The orange paint is floressent paint. The trick is that I use my other tower, the blue one whit uv blue light to enflame the orange paint ^^. My initial project was supposed to have an other white layer of flame for the uv reaction. But the yellow paint did'nt stick real well over the orange one and I had to sand it off and start over. So I did only 3 layer in the end.

Last edited by technoplume; 01-12-2009 at 03:30 PM..

pendrive pendrive is offline
Junior Member

wow...grt........