Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Want to buy BGP.. Please Help!

Want to buy BGP.. Please Help!

rahulmkhj rahulmkhj is offline
Junior Member

Hello Everyone!

We are an ISP here in India. As of now we are using backbone from two ISPs (we may connect to three in future looking at redundancy factor). But the thing is.. as of now we are using IPs provided by these ISPs only .. and now we want to get our own IPs from APNIC so we don't have issue switching among ISPs. Therefore we need to use BGP on the edge of our network. And i don't know any thing about this BGP thing.

Can anyone of you please suggest me about the best box that fits into my requirement & which specific brand/model i should prefer.

Thanks in advance.