Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Possible to generate "ejb-jar.xml" from EJB class (source)? "ejb-jar.xml" appserver independent?

Possible to generate "ejb-jar.xml" from EJB class (source)? "ejb-jar.xml" appserver independent?

Raymond Schanks

Currently I defined manually the ejb-jar.xml for a EJB SessionBean.

Is there a tool which does this automatically for me?
In other words I pass the java source (or binary class) to it and the tool
fetches all necessary information from it and generates the suitable ejb-jar.xml.

By the way: is the definition of ejb-jar.xml Application Server independent?
Can I use the same ejb-jar.xml for deployment on JBoss or TomCat or Jetty or WebSphere?

Ray

EJB 1PC errors with EJB's Mark Java 0 10-29-2003 10:08 PM
EJB-QL: writing a regular expression query using EJB QL Sriv Chakravarthy Java 0 09-18-2003 03:39 PM
To EJB or not to EJB Jeremy Haile Java 5 09-10-2003 03:52 AM
EJB on Weblogic7 : accessing Ejb thru *Local interface* fails due to JNDI lookup Mumbai Joe Java 0 07-29-2003 04:16 PM
Dynamically Access & Call An EJB From Another EJB? Steve Java 1 07-15-2003 06:47 PM

Advertisments