Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > simple integer subclass

simple integer subclass

Andreas Pfrengle

Hello everyone,

thanks for all the suggestions. I did effort to redesign parts of the
data structure the last days, but not all (only those I could easily
keep track of in my code).
For the rest I add +1 before the presentation and comment it. Seems
the easiest way now.

Andreas

Subclass of subclass Fab C++ 0 08-09-2012 09:54 AM
subclass a class in the namespace of the that subclass Trans Ruby 8 10-23-2008 07:24 AM
integer subclass range behavior josepharmbruster@gmail.com Python 3 12-20-2007 01:51 AM
String subclass method returns subclass - bug or feature? S.Volkov Ruby 2 03-12-2006 06:46 PM
subclass has a variable that is subclass of same superclass jstorta Java 3 02-20-2006 08:42 PM

Advertisments