Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Control Caching

Control Caching

Dave Brown

Hi All,

I have a problem with the way controls appear to be cached, I've got two
PC's one my development machine which i'm running a webserver from and have
a simple webpage with an object which links to a windows form control i've
developed.
And another PC which I use to call the URL of my page.
The page always comes up fine no problems but when I make a change to the
control and then reload the page the control shown is an older version.
The first thing I did was look to see what it has downlaoded in the
temporary internetfiles folder and find the control and delete it so it has
to reload it.
I think my machine which is serving the page is caching the control
somewhere, Can anyone tell me how to force IIS to always serve the latest
control ?

Rgds, Dave.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...