Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Slightly ugly output

Re: Slightly ugly output

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> I assume you know how to use a killfile - if you value warm fuzzy
> >> behavior over facts, you know how to ignore me.

> > Why would I kf you? Just because you have acted ungraciously,
> > unnecessarily, cruelly, insensitively and largely without
> > foundation? You have to be kidding!

> I think I'll do the honors then - your posts about HTML are generally
> spot-on and delivered in an entertaining manner, but the constant
> "Miss Manners" lectures are growing too annoying to bother with.

Bullshit! You could not keep anyone in your kf for longer than 5
mins? How do I know this? Because I have detailed records of your
weakness and soft-heartedness going back decades. You will never
make a good Hitler however much you try.

(Oh and btw again, I don't deliver *constant* "Miss Manners"
lectures. I just give facts: I thought you were a big fan of
these things? <g>)

--
dorayme

Neredbojias

On 03 Aug 2010, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> Aww. I was hoping that the Sherm 'N Andy Show would go into
>> syndication...

> Sorry to disappoint! Maybe I'm getting older, but my patience for the
> antics of idiots, and my willingness to try to educate them, are both
> growing shorter.

Hehe, yeah, -and I should talk! There's a thread further on where the
OP posted about not getting images unless the index page was explicitly
included in the url. Does he post the url? Someone made some
suggestion, and he offered to email the real url to the guy. Geesh!

--
Neredbojias

http://www.neredbojias.org/
http://www.neredbojias.net/

Re: Slightly ugly output rf HTML 25 08-06-2010 08:16 AM
Re: Slightly ugly output Denis McMahon HTML 2 08-02-2010 01:40 PM
get output of du / ls command - currently ugly code ... Esmail Python 2 08-13-2009 08:13 PM
The UGLY output from P&S superzooms Rich Digital Photography 34 12-23-2007 09:30 AM
Mozilla Firebird 0.7 has ugly font Nick de Graeve Firefox 1 02-03-2004 05:56 PM

Advertisments