Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I have no idea, you didn't say what country state or city you're in and you can't even write a proper post anyways.

Reply
Thread Tools

I have no idea, you didn't say what country state or city you're in and you can't even write a proper post anyways.

 
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:38:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:

> Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):


and I'm the one who gets called stoopid.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
chuckcar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):


--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
chuckcar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:18mfuo9rkvk77$.g14dn8uz300$(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:38:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>
>> Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>
> and I'm the one who gets called stoopid.
>

And you reply to such posts? why?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
 
Reply With Quote
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:52:47 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:

> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:18mfuo9rkvk77$.g14dn8uz300$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:38:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>>
>>> Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>
>> and I'm the one who gets called stoopid.
>>

> And you reply to such posts? why?


why do you even bother creating such a post?
Shows how stoopid you really are.
 
Reply With Quote
 
thund3rstruck
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
richard wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:52:47 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>
>> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:18mfuo9rkvk77$.g14dn8uz300$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:38:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>>>
>>>> Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>> and I'm the one who gets called stoopid.
>>>

>> And you reply to such posts? why?

>
> why do you even bother creating such a post?
> Shows how stoopid you really are.


Let him go. Drunk, stoned and stupid before noon appears to be his way
of life.

n0i
 
Reply With Quote
 
hwf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
thund3rstruck wrote:
> richard wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:52:47 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>>
>>> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:18mfuo9rkvk77$.g14dn8uz300$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:38:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>> and I'm the one who gets called stoopid.
>>>>
>>> And you reply to such posts? why?

>>
>> why do you even bother creating such a post?
>> Shows how stoopid you really are.

>
> Let him go. Drunk, stoned and stupid before noon appears to be his way
> of life.
>
> n0i


Jealous much?

ROTFLMAO

--
www.skepticalscience.com|www.youtube.com/officialpeta
cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
_____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
/ __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
_\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\


 
Reply With Quote
 
thund3rstruck
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
hwf wrote:
> thund3rstruck wrote:
>> Let him go. Drunk, stoned and stupid before noon appears to be his
>> way of life.
>>
>> n0i

>
> Jealous much?
>
> ROTFLMAO
>


Good comeback.

n0i
 
Reply With Quote
 
chuckcar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2010
hwf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:i34kqp$t6q$(E-Mail Removed)-
september.org:

> thund3rstruck wrote:
>> richard wrote:
>>> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:52:47 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>>>
>>>> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>> news:18mfuo9rkvk77$.g14dn8uz300$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:38:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>> and I'm the one who gets called stoopid.
>>>>>
>>>> And you reply to such posts? why?
>>>
>>> why do you even bother creating such a post?
>>> Shows how stoopid you really are.

>>
>> Let him go. Drunk, stoned and stupid before noon appears to be his way
>> of life.
>>
>> n0i

>
> Jealous much?
>
> ROTFLMAO
>


Well *someone* had to show appreciation for his forged post, and since no
one else knew it was (other than possibly richard), that left only one choice.

The life of a troll is a loney and twisted one.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You Say “Fragmentation”, I Say “Differentiation” Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 2 10-06-2010 04:44 AM
How to get Country and City by IP Address Ribolovac ASP .Net 2 11-09-2009 01:20 PM
You say SIM, I say SEM Anon Computer Security 1 03-18-2006 01:49 PM
Country list with iso1366 codes and local country names Zyron HTML 2 11-08-2005 04:55 PM
Onchange of dropdownlist say "country" loaded,it must load all "states" for that country in another drop downlist. S.Guhananth ASP .Net 1 04-30-2005 12:01 PM



Advertisments