Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

Bucky Breeder

! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

<http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/ari....hearing/index.
html>

http://tinyurl.com/33scnzj

You know how many of them stanky beaners can slip through the
tunnels and onto the welfare rolls by that time??? How many
supple, young, virgin, white-gurls will get gang-raped and
tattooed by that time? How many snorts, puffs, and lines
of marywanna-crack-dope-deals will be done by that time?
And the worstest part of it all is that not only does the
ARIZONA TAXPAYER have to pay for their medical bills; they
also have to pay for translators and that damn #2 button
on the phone menus! Deport *all* them Spanglish-vermins
(but KEEP the tacos and burritos... and Salma Hayek) and
wait for November to see if we have to let some come back.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q...&um=1&ie=UTF-8
&source=univ&ei=GnpVTMrHJoG78gac2tSpBA&sa=X&oi=ima ge_result_group&ct=title&
resnum=1&ved=0CDIQsAQwAA

Impeach our courts and kill all the lawyers because it's all
'gone South'... no pun intended. And vote for Joe Arpaio as
the next president, or maybe even Chief Justice of the Supreme
Court.

http://www.mcso.org/

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens
because Stephen Hawking said it's not such a good idea :

OldGringo38

On 8/1/2010 8:49 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> ! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...
>

> You know how

I know how, and
Mi Dvice a usted es para empezar a hablar espaol.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

On 8/1/2010 8:49 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> ! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...
>

> You know how

I know how, and
Mi advice a usted es para empezar a hablar espaol.
PS: Voy a estar en contacto con la familia en su vecindario.
--

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On 01 Aug 2010 13:49:42 GMT, Bucky Breeder
> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote:
>
>>! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

<http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/ari....hearing/index.
>>html>
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/33scnzj
>>
>>You know how many of them stanky beaners can slip through the
>>tunnels and onto the welfare rolls by that time??? How many
>>supple, young, virgin, white-gurls will get gang-raped and
>>tattooed by that time? How many snorts, puffs, and lines
>>of marywanna-crack-dope-deals will be done by that time?
>>And the worstest part of it all is that not only does the
>>ARIZONA TAXPAYER have to pay for their medical bills; they
>>also have to pay for translators and that damn #2 button
>>on the phone menus! Deport *all* them Spanglish-vermins
>>(but KEEP the tacos and burritos... and Salma Hayek) and
>>wait for November to see if we have to let some come back.

> Did hell just freeze over?

Even if it did, Sheriff Joe Arpaio will house
them in tents 'til it all gets sorted out. He
makes 'em wear pink underwears too! True dat.

http://www.mcso.org/

That dwood is *so* *damn* *cool*!!!

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens
because Stephen Hawking said it's not such a good idea :

hwf

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> On 01 Aug 2010 13:49:42 GMT, Bucky Breeder

> That dwood is *so* *damn* *cool*!!!

And you're an absolute ****ing retard. On top of being a racist ****.

I left Az for various reasons. One being the crime associated with the
influx of illegals. However, until the *real* reason they come to
Uhmurikuh is addressed: willing employers ready to exploit them, nothing
will change.

HTH, pinhead.

chuckcar

wrote in news:Xns9DC7825151366BuckyGram@216.151.153.159:

> Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> On 01 Aug 2010 13:49:42 GMT, Bucky Breeder
>> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote:
>>
>>>! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...
>>>

> <http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/ari...eal.hearing/in
> dex.
>>>html>
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/33scnzj
>>>
>>>You know how many of them stanky beaners can slip through the
>>>tunnels and onto the welfare rolls by that time??? How many
>>>supple, young, virgin, white-gurls will get gang-raped and
>>>tattooed by that time? How many snorts, puffs, and lines
>>>of marywanna-crack-dope-deals will be done by that time?
>>>And the worstest part of it all is that not only does the
>>>ARIZONA TAXPAYER have to pay for their medical bills; they
>>>also have to pay for translators and that damn #2 button
>>>on the phone menus! Deport *all* them Spanglish-vermins
>>>(but KEEP the tacos and burritos... and Salma Hayek) and
>>>wait for November to see if we have to let some come back.

>> Did hell just freeze over?

> Even if it did, Sheriff Joe Arpaio will house
> them in tents 'til it all gets sorted out. He
> makes 'em wear pink underwears too! True dat.

That loon? Oh cripes, they'd be better off with the extras from
Deliverance. Until recently, he insisted his prisoners wear black and
white stripes FCS. He still has a live web cab of his prisoners who he's
obligated to protect the security and privacy of by federal law?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Scape goat of the month for November - Jan 1st unholy The Lounge 73 11-21-2005 12:11 PM
Running Framework 2.0 before November =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?= ASP .Net 2 07-27-2005 03:42 PM
November ctp crashing John ASP .Net 2 01-07-2005 10:04 PM
FPGA Board Newsletter, November 2004 Tony Burch VHDL 0 11-03-2004 01:40 PM
November Meeting of the Washington Area XML Users Group Betty Harvey XML 0 11-13-2003 03:04 PM

Advertisments