Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > CoolIT Vantage ALC Cooler

CoolIT Vantage ALC Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Hardware Heaven have a new review of the CoolIT Vantage ALC Cooler and compared it to the H50 in terms of performance:

Quote:
When we reviewed CoolITs ECO cooler a few months ago we were very happy with the build quality, it was noticeably better than the Domino and since then we have covered the Omni GPU cooler. This, like the Vantage, maintained the same level of quality as the ECO and it is now pretty much expected that CoolIT will deliver top quality products to the market. The only real issue with the build is the noise level created by the fan; it would be great if CoolIT could invest some resources in designing a lower noise version, or partner with another manufacturer to use their low noise model.
Read the review here.