Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Phishing contest at 90 mile beach?

Reply
Thread Tools

Phishing contest at 90 mile beach?

 
 
victor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-09-2010
On 9/08/2010 10:01 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
> 2010-08-09 Allistar<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>
>>> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>> On 8/08/2010 1:34 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>> Den 2010-08-07 skrev victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>> On 7/08/2010 6:53 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>>>> 2010-07-30 Peter Huebner<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Well NZ is 160 miles from top to toe.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'd check that if I was you.
>>>>>
>>>>> But you are not me.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Unless we just sold a huge chunk to the Chinese overnight which is
>>>>>> always on the cards it seems, its still 1600km
>>>>>
>>>>> Yes that's what I wrote 1600Km is 160 miles.
>>>>
>>>> Keep digging
>>>
>>> For what?
>>>
>>> My country is 1 572Km from top to toe i.e 157,2 miles.
>>>
>>> Keep digging.

>>
>> Do you really think that 1572km is the same as 157.2 miles?

>
> No. It's the same as 157,2 miles
>
>> Hoe many km are in a mile, do you think?

>
> I know that 1 mile is 10Km.
>
> http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil


Not even close to being relevant, who give s a **** what a "Mil" is.
A mile can be a statute mile or a nautical mile, its not a "Mil"
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
victor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-09-2010
On 9/08/2010 10:09 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> On 9/08/2010 11:54 a.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>> On 8/08/2010 1:34 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>> Den 2010-08-07 skrev victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>> On 7/08/2010 6:53 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>>>> 2010-07-30 Peter Huebner<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Well NZ is 160 miles from top to toe.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'd check that if I was you.
>>>>>
>>>>> But you are not me.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Unless we just sold a huge chunk to the Chinese overnight which is
>>>>>> always on the cards it seems, its still 1600km
>>>>>
>>>>> Yes that's what I wrote 1600Km is 160 miles.
>>>>
>>>> Keep digging
>>>
>>> For what?
>>>
>>> My country is 1 572Km from top to toe i.e 157,2 miles.
>>>
>>> Keep digging.

>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme...of_New_Zealand
>>
>> http://www.csgnetwork.com/nsmilekmconverter.html
>>
>> Cape Reinga to Bluff is ~1452Km or 784 nautical miles or 902 statute miles.

>
> http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil
>
> Före år 1649 hade varje landskap en egen definition av mil.
> Här följer några längder för olika landskapsmil i dåvarande Sverige:
>
> * 1 finsk mil = ca 6 000 meter
> * 1 Smålandsmil = ca 7 000 meter
> * 1 Ångermanlandmil = 6 666 famnar = 11 875 meter
> * 1 västgötamil = ca 13 000 meter
> * 1 dalamil = ca 14 485 meter
>
> År 1649 infördes enhetsmilen som motsvarade 10 688,54 meter (= en Upplandsmil).
> Den delades även in i 4 fjärdingsvägar om vardera 4 500 alnar eller 2 672 meter.
> En mil skulle representera avståndet mellan gästgivaregårdarna.
>
> Genom 1665 års regelverk infördes följande definition:
>
> 1 svensk mil = 3 600 stänger = 6 000 famnar = 18 000 alnar = 36 000 fot = 10 688,54 meter.
>
> Från år 1889 då metersystemet slutgiltigt infördes blev 1 mil (nymil) = 10 km = 10 000 meter.
> Denna typ av metriska mil var ett mått som antogs av den dåvarande unionen bestående av Sverige och Norge.
> Andra länder i världen nöjde sig med att använda kilometer.
> I Finland används mil (på finska peninkulma) ännu ibland som namn för 10 km,
> dock mycket mindre än i Sverige och inte mera officiellt.
> Redan under den ryska perioden, innan metersystemet togs i bruk, var det ryska "verst"
> (på finska: virsta), 1 067 m, mycket vanligare.
>
>
> Se även
>
> * Engelsk mil
> * Mil = 0,001 engelsk tum
> * Sjömil
> * Milsten


Mønti Pythøn lk den Hølie Grailen

Røtern nik Akten Di

Wik

Alsø wik

Alsø alsø wik

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yer?

See the løveli lakes

The wonderful telephøne system

And mani interesting furry animals

The Producers would like to thank The Forestry Commission
Doune Admissions Ltd, Keir and Cowdor Estates, Stirling
University, and the people of Doune for their help in the
making of this film.
The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used
are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters,
or history of any person is entirely accidental and
unintentional.
Signed RICHARD M. NIXON

Including the majestic møøse

A Møøse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

We apologise for the fault in the
subtitles. Those responsible have been
sacked.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gunnar Gren
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-10-2010
2010-08-09 victor <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> On 9/08/2010 10:09 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>> On 9/08/2010 11:54 a.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>> On 8/08/2010 1:34 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>>> Den 2010-08-07 skrev victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>>> On 7/08/2010 6:53 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>>>>> 2010-07-30 Peter Huebner<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Well NZ is 160 miles from top to toe.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'd check that if I was you.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> But you are not me.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Unless we just sold a huge chunk to the Chinese overnight which is
>>>>>>> always on the cards it seems, its still 1600km
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Yes that's what I wrote 1600Km is 160 miles.
>>>>>
>>>>> Keep digging
>>>>
>>>> For what?
>>>>
>>>> My country is 1 572Km from top to toe i.e 157,2 miles.
>>>>
>>>> Keep digging.
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme...of_New_Zealand
>>>
>>> http://www.csgnetwork.com/nsmilekmconverter.html
>>>
>>> Cape Reinga to Bluff is ~1452Km or 784 nautical miles or 902 statute miles.

>>
>> http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil
>>
>> Före år 1649 hade varje landskap en egen definition av mil.
>> Här följer några längder för olika landskapsmil i dåvarande Sverige:
>>
>> * 1 finsk mil = ca 6 000 meter
>> * 1 Smålandsmil = ca 7 000 meter
>> * 1 Ångermanlandmil = 6 666 famnar = 11 875 meter
>> * 1 västgötamil = ca 13 000 meter
>> * 1 dalamil = ca 14 485 meter
>>
>> År 1649 infördes enhetsmilen som motsvarade 10 688,54 meter (= en Upplandsmil).
>> Den delades även in i 4 fjärdingsvägar om vardera 4 500 alnar eller 2 672 meter.
>> En mil skulle representera avståndet mellan gästgivaregårdarna.
>>
>> Genom 1665 års regelverk infördes följande definition:
>>
>> 1 svensk mil = 3 600 stänger = 6 000 famnar = 18 000 alnar = 36 000 fot = 10 688,54 meter.
>>
>> Från år 1889 då metersystemet slutgiltigt infördes blev 1 mil (nymil) = 10 km = 10 000 meter.
>> Denna typ av metriska mil var ett mått som antogs av den dåvarande unionen bestående av Sverige och Norge.
>> Andra länder i världen nöjde sig med att använda kilometer.
>> I Finland används mil (på finska peninkulma) ännu ibland som namn för 10 km,
>> dock mycket mindre än i Sverige och inte mera officiellt.
>> Redan under den ryska perioden, innan metersystemet togs i bruk, var det ryska "verst"
>> (på finska: virsta), 1 067 m, mycket vanligare.
>>
>>
>> Se även
>>
>> * Engelsk mil
>> * Mil = 0,001 engelsk tum
>> * Sjömil
>> * Milsten

>
> Mønti Pythøn lk den Hølie Grailen


What?

Ok. You have no arguments then.

121 years ago 1 mile = 10Km

You can't beat time.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Lodi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-10-2010
> Gunnar Gren wrote:

>>>>>>>>> Well NZ is 160 miles from top to toe.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I'd check that if I was you.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> But you are not me.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Unless we just sold a huge chunk to the Chinese overnight which is
>>>>>>>> always on the cards it seems, its still 1600km
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Yes that's what I wrote 1600Km is 160 miles.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Keep digging
>>>>>
>>>>> For what?
>>>>>
>>>>> My country is 1 572Km from top to toe i.e 157,2 miles.
>>>>>
>>>>> Keep digging.
>>>>

>
> Ok. You have no arguments then.
>
> 121 years ago 1 mile = 10Km
>
> You can't beat time.


I've a miserable cold so feel quite rotten. But this thread has made me
laugh so much I now feel heaps better. Thanks Gunnar et al

Lodi
 
Reply With Quote
 
victor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-10-2010
On 10/08/2010 12:28 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> On 9/08/2010 10:09 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>> On 9/08/2010 11:54 a.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>> 2010-08-09 victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>> On 8/08/2010 1:34 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>>>> Den 2010-08-07 skrev victor<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>>>> On 7/08/2010 6:53 p.m., Gunnar Gren wrote:
>>>>>>>>> 2010-07-30 Peter Huebner<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Well NZ is 160 miles from top to toe.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I'd check that if I was you.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> But you are not me.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Unless we just sold a huge chunk to the Chinese overnight which is
>>>>>>>> always on the cards it seems, its still 1600km
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Yes that's what I wrote 1600Km is 160 miles.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Keep digging
>>>>>
>>>>> For what?
>>>>>
>>>>> My country is 1 572Km from top to toe i.e 157,2 miles.
>>>>>
>>>>> Keep digging.
>>>>
>>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile
>>>>
>>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme...of_New_Zealand
>>>>
>>>> http://www.csgnetwork.com/nsmilekmconverter.html
>>>>
>>>> Cape Reinga to Bluff is ~1452Km or 784 nautical miles or 902 statute miles.
>>>
>>> http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil
>>>
>>> Före år 1649 hade varje landskap en egen definition av mil.
>>> Här följer några längder för olika landskapsmil i dåvarande Sverige:
>>>
>>> * 1 finsk mil = ca 6 000 meter
>>> * 1 Smålandsmil = ca 7 000 meter
>>> * 1 Ångermanlandmil = 6 666 famnar = 11 875 meter
>>> * 1 västgötamil = ca 13 000 meter
>>> * 1 dalamil = ca 14 485 meter
>>>
>>> År 1649 infördes enhetsmilen som motsvarade 10 688,54 meter (= en Upplandsmil).
>>> Den delades även in i 4 fjärdingsvägar om vardera 4 500 alnar eller 2 672 meter.
>>> En mil skulle representera avståndet mellan gästgivaregårdarna.
>>>
>>> Genom 1665 års regelverk infördes följande definition:
>>>
>>> 1 svensk mil = 3 600 stänger = 6 000 famnar = 18 000 alnar = 36 000 fot = 10 688,54 meter.
>>>
>>> Från år 1889 då metersystemet slutgiltigt infördes blev 1 mil (nymil) = 10 km = 10 000 meter.
>>> Denna typ av metriska mil var ett mått som antogs av den dåvarande unionen bestående av Sverige och Norge.
>>> Andra länder i världen nöjde sig med att använda kilometer.
>>> I Finland används mil (på finska peninkulma) ännu ibland som namn för 10 km,
>>> dock mycket mindre än i Sverige och inte mera officiellt.
>>> Redan under den ryska perioden, innan metersystemet togs i bruk, var det ryska "verst"
>>> (på finska: virsta), 1 067 m, mycket vanligare.
>>>
>>>
>>> Se även
>>>
>>> * Engelsk mil
>>> * Mil = 0,001 engelsk tum
>>> * Sjömil
>>> * Milsten

>>
>> Mønti Pythøn lk den Hølie Grailen

>
> What?
>
> Ok. You have no arguments then.
>
> 121 years ago 1 mile = 10Km
>
> You can't beat time.
>
>


Thank you for your information about the Scandinavian Mile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian/Swedish_mil

Its not in use here.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Gunnar Gren
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-31-2010
2010-08-10 Lodi <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Gunnar Gren wrote:

>
>>>>>>>>>> Well NZ is 160 miles from top to toe.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I'd check that if I was you.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> But you are not me.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Unless we just sold a huge chunk to the Chinese overnight which is
>>>>>>>>> always on the cards it seems, its still 1600km
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Yes that's what I wrote 1600Km is 160 miles.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Keep digging
>>>>>>
>>>>>> For what?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> My country is 1 572Km from top to toe i.e 157,2 miles.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Keep digging.
>>>>>

>>
>> Ok. You have no arguments then.
>>
>> 121 years ago 1 mile = 10Km
>>
>> You can't beat time.

>
> I've a miserable cold so feel quite rotten. But this thread has made me
> laugh so much I now feel heaps better. Thanks Gunnar et al


Glad we could help you in such a difficult time.
Hope you feel better now. Enjoy the springtime. We move towards winter.

> Lodi


/Gunnar Gren
 
Reply With Quote
 
Gunnar Gren
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-31-2010
2010-08-10 victor <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> Thank you for your information about the Scandinavian Mile
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian/Swedish_mil
>
> Its not in use here.


I know that. My bad trolling got you hooked. Well, no hard feelings I hope.
We made one person smile. I'm happy with that.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Green Mile PPJ van Uggelen DVD Video 1 12-04-2003 06:36 PM
braindumps located one mile south of Microsoft Brain Dump MCSE 1 11-12-2003 01:17 AM
Re: Fuji S602 Zoom can resolve a computer monitor at a distance of one mile Jesse B Digital Photography 0 07-11-2003 06:14 PM
Miracle Mile redux Magpie13 DVD Video 2 07-07-2003 01:52 PM



Advertisments