Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > What programming languages do you know?

What programming languages do you know?

progcomputeach progcomputeach is offline
Junior Member

I'm interested to see how many languages most programmers end up learning and what languages are the most useful or popular. I've seen people talk about C#, Visual Basic, SQL, Java, and Python a lot.

I thought it would be good to write down a list of programming languages to see which is the most popular..

Photozaur Photozaur is offline
Junior Member

c, cpp, c sharp, delphi, java, x86 assembler