Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > MAC OS X and PEAP and Chap !

MAC OS X and PEAP and Chap !

me

Hello,
We have a Windows Server 2003 that have a Radius Service (IAS). We choose
the PEAP-MSchapV2 protocol.
How to configure the MAC OS X client to access to our wireless network ? i
can put the PEAP protocol but where can i choose the CHAP protocol ??

Thanks for helping me...