Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > move my xp pro 64 bit install to 2nd hard drive

move my xp pro 64 bit install to 2nd hard drive

umwhat

Hi,
I have 2 hard drives, 1 with Windows7 which I want to uninstall and on the
2nd is XP Pro 64 bit. After formatting the Windows 7 hard drive can I move XP
Pro 64 bit to that hard drive? But I want XP Home on the hard drive XP Pro 64
Bit is on now. after installing XP Home on the hard drive XP Pro 64 Bit was
on?

....scribble scribble scribble...

Charlie Russel-MVP

And make sure you install XP Pro x64 AFTER you install XP Home. Makes life
easier.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel