Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > A SMART Tamper Indicator

A SMART Tamper Indicator

nemo_outis

Swat!

FromTheRafters

"nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Swat!

Why? You didn't see that statement as being absurd? It should have been "Go
ahead and reply...."

nemo_outis

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in
news:i2q5og$tp0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> "nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Swat!

> Why? You didn't see that statement as being absurd? It
> should have been "Go ahead and reply...."

Absurd? How much effort do you think I should expend on
assholes, trolls, and triflers?

I debated with myself whether even a one word dismissal gave
them more prominence than they deserved.

Regards,

> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in
> news:i2q5og$tp0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> "nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> Swat!

>> Why? You didn't see that statement as being absurd? It
>> should have been "Go ahead and reply...."

> Absurd? How much effort do you think I should expend on
> assholes, trolls, and triflers?

That's entirely up to you.

> I debated with myself whether even a one word dismissal gave
> them more prominence than they deserved.

Them, sure - whatever. You swatted *me* for no good reason. That troll made
himself look foolish with that statement, I pointed it out only to be
swatted by some even more foolish ass.

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 08:34:50 -0400
"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

> Them, sure - whatever. You swatted *me* for no good reason. That troll made
> himself look foolish with that statement, I pointed it out only to be
> swatted by some even more foolish ass.

I expect another *SWAT* coming, because you have a different opinion than the
resident swatter here.

FromTheRafters

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 08:34:50 -0400
> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Them, sure - whatever. You swatted *me* for no good reason. That troll
>> made
>> himself look foolish with that statement, I pointed it out only to be
>> swatted by some even more foolish ass.

> I expect another *SWAT* coming, because you have a different opinion than
> the
> resident swatter here.

....should I wait for it?

nemo_outis