Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Can't delete folder.

Can't delete folder.

Loran

I'm running Windows 7 64Bit OS. I deleted a folder that came up named
"File folder". I got it deleted so it world go to the recycle bin, but
when i try to delete it or empty recycle bin it will not let me. It will
not delete anything i had to go into the recycle bin and click the other
files and got them delete, but still cant get that folder out. It will
not let restore it to the location that it can from. Any ideal on how to
remove it without reinstalling my computer?

Thank you for your time.

Carlos

Loran,

Try taking ownership of the folder