Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BP's Gulf of Mexico Oil Well Gusher

BP's Gulf of Mexico Oil Well Gusher

Bucky Breeder

It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
anymore. He's probably saying Cajuns talk st00pid too,
"...so here's some oil slicks to just STFU."-- God, Hisself

Now He's sending a storm to emphasize His message!

Also, crazy people NOW want a check from BP...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65S71Z20100629

How insane is that?!?! If they were crazzy-as-hell
before; well, they're sure as hell *crazzier* now!
To be fair, it's not like the welfare checks buy
as much crack as they used to... And the usual
tourist/"hooker-customer" trade is stifled.

Pensacola Beach used to be so full of Queers
that you had to go to Destin (about equal distance
from Hurlburt AFB) to go swimming without having
to just beat the **** out of some stalking Queers...

Yessireee... God sure works in mysterious ways!
Nothing more religious than Queers drowning in oil!

HTH.

[ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
please use discretion repeating any of this because
if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
-- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

OldGringo38

On 7/23/2010 8:14 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
> swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
> anymore.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Mine is, I still think you're a nut case.
--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

On 7/23/2010 8:14 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
> swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
> anymore.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Mine is, I still think you're a nut case.
PS: If you're Queer Bait change your image.
--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com

Bucky Breeder

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> grunted as he
loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:

> Thus sayeth the Magnificent and Illustrious Bucky Breeder
> via news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:
>
>> God's sending oil gushers and Betty to kill the Queers.

> If you're Queer Bait, just kill the Queers.

You're the big-old-fat-bald & re-tard-did Queer!

God hates Queers. --St. Westboro the Baptist

HTH.

[ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
please use discretion repeating any of this because
if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
-- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Bucky Breeder

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> grunted as he
loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:

> Thus sayeth the Magnificent and Illustrious Bucky Breeder
> via news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:
>
>> God's sending oil gushers and Betty to kill the Queers.

> If you're Queer Bait, just kill the Queers.

You're the big-old-fat-bald & re-tard-did Queer!

God hates Queers. --St. Westboro the Baptist

HTH.

[ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
please use discretion repeating any of this because
if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
-- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

OldGringo38

On 7/23/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> grunted as he
> loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:
>
>> Thus sayeth the Magnificent and Illustrious Bucky Breeder
>> via news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:
>>
>>> God's sending oil gushers and Betty to kill the Queers.

>> If you're Queer Bait, just kill the Queers.

> You're the big-old-fat-bald& re-tard-did Queer!
>
> God hates Queers. --St. Westboro the Baptist
>
> HTH.
>

> [ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
> please use discretion repeating any of this because
> if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
> -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

LMAO Like I said, Nut Case.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com

Bucky Breeder

OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> grunted as he
loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:
> On 7/23/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego,
> Bucky Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information:
>> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> grunted as he
>> loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:
>>
>>> Thus sayeth the Magnificent and Illustrious Bucky Breeder
>>> via news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:

>>> If you're Queer Bait, just kill the Queers yourself.

>> You're the big-old-fat-bald & re-tard-did Queer!
>>
>> God hates Queers. --St. Westboro the Baptist
>>
>> HTH.
>>

>> [ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
>> please use discretion repeating any of this because
>> if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
>> -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]
>>

> LMAO Like I said, Nut Case.

LMFAO! NO! Like *I* said: you are a
"Doodie-Diaper-Retarded-Geriatric-Name-Caller."
<woot>

HTH.

[I don't think PETA covers escaped retarded geriatric poopyheds;
but just in case, please use discretion repeating any of this
because if they find out, they may stalk me -- or blog badly
about me. They so ruthless! TIA.]

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

thanatoid

Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote
in news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:

> It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
> swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks

<SNIP>

> from Hurlburt AFB) to go swimming without having
> to just beat the **** out of some stalking Queers...
>
> Yessireee... God sure works in mysterious ways!
> Nothing more religious than Queers drowning in oil!

<SNIP>

> if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
> -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

Beautiful, man! Really! You made bigotry FUN again!
I'm smiling and laughing, really!
Thanks and keep up the great work!
You should start "Real Americans for Political Incorrectness" or
something...

If you're as charismatic in person (make that on TV) as you are
clever with them wurds, you might be president someday (not that
I would wish that upon anyone)...

--
You know, that women never really faint
And that villains always blink their eyes

thanatoid

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:i2cgfg$hsv$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> On 7/23/2010 8:14 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky
> Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information:
>> It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
>> swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
>> anymore.

> Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
> Mine is, I still think you're a nut case.

He's just having fun... And he IS a VERY good writer!
So what if he's a bigoted racist? He'd still be the life of the
party!
(Well, until someone killed him...

--

wrote in news:Xns9DBE87A989079BuckyGram@216.151.153.163:

> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> grunted as he
> loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:

<SNIP>

>> LMAO Like I said, Nut Case.

> LMFAO! NO! Like *I* said: you are a
> "Doodie-Diaper-Retarded-Geriatric-Name-Caller."
> <woot>
>
> HTH.
>

> [I don't think PETA covers escaped retarded geriatric
> poopyheds; but just in case, please use discretion
> repeating any of this because if they find out, they may
> stalk me -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless!
> TIA.]

Now THIS is SUCH a nice change from the Evan-chuckcar
exchanges...