Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > trace of NANO THERMITE in WTC dust -- and almost no asbestos, becausethe scare stopped it from being used (and the buildings might not havecollapsed, if it was)

trace of NANO THERMITE in WTC dust -- and almost no asbestos, becausethe scare stopped it from being used (and the buildings might not havecollapsed, if it was)

spudnik

I know what Thermite (TM) is, and I didn't even googol it.

> Whats the qualification of you a faceless, spooooky bustard ? unlike
> HONORABLE Professor Dr Steven Jones, who sacrificed his job and career
> at BYU *- Brigham Young University . Whats your sacrifice to show your
> conviction from your ODIOUS and PUTRID mouth ?

thus:
if the entagnlement of two Newtonian rocks o'light,
could traansmit information, then it would be some thing, but
they are actually nor photons per se.

thus:
more folks should know about this quantumization!
> I no longer accept redshift as a Doppler motion and
> that would have huge consequence to a Tifft quantization.

--BP's next bailout of Wall St. and "the City"
(of London, gated community & financial district), or
the last, if nothing is left of the USA.
http://tarpley.net/online-books/geor...-permian-basin