Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

ASE Labs have a review of the Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard, ideally suited to those that play lots of FPS games:

Quote:
While we have recently reviewed Logitech's high end gaming keyboard, the G19, the company has also released an upgrade to the old G11 series that debuted over three years ago. The G11 came out at nearly the same time as the original G15, sans the LCD screen that made »the G15 a prized keyboard. Fast forward, most people agree that the LCD is mostly a gimmick and relegated to niche uses. The G11 was a great keyboard since the G15 keyboard was excellent as well. After we reviewed the G19, we were a bit skeptical of the keyboard if Logitech went down the same path of using different feeling keys on the G110. Our skepticism was misplaced as Logitech didn't just rip the LCD off the G19 for this incarnation. The G110 is a totally different keyboard.
Read the review here/