Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Antec Dark Fleet DF 85 Chassis

Antec Dark Fleet DF 85 Chassis

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Kit Guru take a look at the Antec Dark Fleet DF 85 Chassis, a high end case that gamers will like:

Quote:
KitGuru has reviewed a range of budget cases since we opened but today we decided to move up into a higher price bracket by taking a look at the Antec Dark Fleet DF 85 Full Tower case.

Last month Antec released a new series of cases which they dramatically called the ‘Dark Fleet’ – this range is comprised of three models, the DF 30, DF 35 and top of the range DF 85.
Read the review here