Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo of Festivity

Photo of Festivity

mmyvusenet

Hello:

In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took advantage
to take some photos of one of them at night:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803774386/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803783060/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Vance

On Jul 17, 9:18*pm, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took advantage
> to take some photos of one of them at night:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803774386/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803783060/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> --
> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

Your composition has improved a lot. The religious theme gets a
little tedious, but I am enjoying seeing the improvement in your
photography.

Vance

J. Clarke

On 7/18/2010 12:18 AM, mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took advantage
> to take some photos of one of them at night:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803774386/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803783060/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Don't just show one or two shots of a "festivity", take enough to tell
the story so people can get some idea of what the "festivity" is about
and how it proceeds.

krishnananda

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took advantage
> to take some photos of one of them at night:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803774386/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803783060/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> --
> MMYV
> http://www.mmyv.com

I think the second one gives a better view -- it gives context and size
reference. The close-up is interesting but without context it could be
doll-sized.

mmyvusenet

"Vance" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Jul 17, 9:18 pm, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took
>> advantage
>> to take some photos of one of them at night:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803774386/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803783060/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>> --
>> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

> Your composition has improved a lot. The religious theme gets a
> little tedious, but I am enjoying seeing the improvement in your
> photography.
>
> Vance

Hello, thanks for your comment, It was an interesting and enjoyable
opportunity to practice at night and on the street.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

mmyvusenet

"J. Clarke" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 7/18/2010 12:18 AM, mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took
>> advantage
>> to take some photos of one of them at night:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803774386/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803783060/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

> Don't just show one or two shots of a "festivity", take enough to tell the
> story so people can get some idea of what the "festivity" is about and how
> it proceeds.

Interesting suggestions, I think that approximately forty days will be
another similar event, I try to do something similar.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

mmyvusenet

"krishnananda" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took
>> advantage
>> to take some photos of one of them at night:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803774386/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4803783060/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>> --
>> MMYV
>> http://www.mmyv.com

> I think the second one gives a better view -- it gives context and size
> reference. The close-up is interesting but without context it could be
> doll-sized.

Hi, thanks for your comment, I will try to improve that composition in an
upcoming event that should come soon.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com