Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is it possible to access Gridview's sorted dataview?

Is it possible to access Gridview's sorted dataview?

JimLad

Hi - I'm going mad,

ASP.NET 3.5

I've got a Gridview bound to an objectdatasource. Sorting is enabled
in gridview, but objectdatasource isn't doing any sorting. I can pick
up the unsorted datatable from the Selected event of the
objectdatasource, but I really want the sorted version. Is there any
event on the gridview where I can access the sorted dataview it must
be using internally?

Why am I asking? We're using paging as well (i.e. truncated data in
gridview) and I want to loop through the full sorted dataview to find
the primary key value to set selectedindex.

Cheers,

James