Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > need help on jar files

need help on jar files

kaka09 kaka09 is offline
Junior Member

hi 2 every1

i made a simple swing application with some database connectivity in it. d whole prog ws typed in notepad++ nd executed from command prompt. it ws executing perfectly.
nw i copied d whole code in netbeans nd tried to build to main project so as to get my .jar file of my coding. .jar file ws created successfully, bt when i tried 2 run it, it ws nt executing properly.
fr eg, i hd a button in my application that displays all records present in d database. it displayed all records when i executed wid command prompt, bt when .jar file ws excecuted, no response ws made.
plz help me to get out of dis prob
is dere anything which i hv to change in classpath under manifest.mf file??

thanx in advance