Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What place/s in the world would you most want to take a self portraitin ?

What place/s in the world would you most want to take a self portraitin ?

John McWilliams

On 10/11/10 PDT 6:20 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2010-10-11 17:58:17 -0700, Troy Piggins <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> * Pat wrote :
>>> If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside
>>> of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self-
>>> portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why.

>> Jamie Eason's bedroom. Classy.
>>
>> Just in the off-chance she's not interested, can't make my mind
>> up between Egypt or Antarctica.

> Aah! Just once through the "Corkscrew" in a V12 Lagonda will leave a
> smile on my face.
> ...umm! ...er there has been just a little bit of PP work on this shot.
> < http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DNC4619ESw.jpg >

Good'un..... Who says driving is a sport for young folk??

--
john mcwilliams

Bruce

Pat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside
>of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self-
>portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why.

My choice would be any of several places along the Menai Strait in
north west Wales, UK, because it is probably the most beautiful place
I have ever seen.

It is also the site of an iconic suspension bridge that was originally
designed by the great civil engineer, Thomas Telford and was completed
in 1826.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menai_Suspension_Bridge

otter

On Oct 11, 8:20*pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2010-10-11 17:58:17 -0700, Troy Piggins <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
> > * Pat wrote :
> >> If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside
> >> of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self-
> >> portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why.

> > Jamie Eason's bedroom. *Classy.

> > Just in the off-chance she's not interested, can't make my mind
> > up between Egypt or Antarctica.

> Aah! Just once through the "Corkscrew" in a V12 Lagonda will leave a
> smile on my face.
> ...umm! ...er there has been just a little bit of PP work on this shot.
> <http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DNC4619ESw.jpg>
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

I think it is time to give up smoking.

Peter

"Troy Piggins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>* Pat wrote :
>> If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside
>> of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self-
>> portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why.

> Jamie Eason's bedroom. Classy.
>
> Just in the off-chance she's not interested, can't make my mind
> up between Egypt or Antarctica.

I want to photo dive the Blue Hole off Belize. Years ago I planned, with
some friends, to go there on a chartered boat. The boat sank two weeks
before departure date. A new charter would have caused too much domestic
stress.

--
Peter