Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: tough to be a wedding photographer

Re: tough to be a wedding photographer

Nervous Nick

On Jul 12, 7:38*pm, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On 10-07-12 13:48 , Bowser wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HD5GZooPQ

> Funny how the videographer doesn't seem inclined to warn him ...
>
> I bet those CF cards kept the photos though.
>
> --
> gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.

That guy must have had a battery pack for the flash. Too bad he
didn't get repeatedly jolted after he fell into the drink.

Robert Coe

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:52:43 -0700 (PDT), Nervous Nick
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: On Jul 12, 7:38*pm, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
: wrote:
: > On 10-07-12 13:48 , Bowser wrote:
: >
: > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HD5GZooPQ
: >
: > Funny how the videographer doesn't seem inclined to warn him ...
: >
: > I bet those CF cards kept the photos though.
: >
: > --
: > gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.
:
: That guy must have had a battery pack for the flash. Too bad he
: didn't get repeatedly jolted after he fell into the drink.

He thrashed a right smart before he climbed out. Maybe he did. ;^)

Bob

Wolfgang Weisselberg

Nervous Nick <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> That guy must have had a battery pack for the flash.

Only if that were full power flashes.

-Wolfgang