Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to disable as:Checkbox in Netscape 7

How to disable as:Checkbox in Netscape 7

Kekec

I have several disabled asp:checkboxes in my table, but when i open this
page in Netscape 7, Disabled property is ignored. Offcourse in IE is all
perfect!

Can someone help me with this one?

Michael Ramey

how are you trying to disable this checkbox, here's how I did it, worked in
both browsers..

<form runat="server">
<asp:checkbox id="blah" runat="server" enabled="false"></asp:checkbox>
</form>
"Kekec" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have several disabled asp:checkboxes in my table, but when i open this
> page in Netscape 7, Disabled property is ignored. Offcourse in IE is all
> perfect!
>
> Can someone help me with this one?

Kekec

No, that doesnt work in netscape 7, maybe is just some property for which I
dont know but if I use this, and check the source I receive this:

you can see that span element is disabled but not checkbox, and I can still
check or uncheck this checkbox!

any idea!?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...