Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Language Settings Windows 7

Language Settings Windows 7

mshaijo mshaijo is offline
Junior Member

Hi All

I have bought a new ACER Aspire laptop from Middle east. OS is Windows 7. During initial setup all the language settings has been changed to English and everything is working fine now. But when i install a new program and start it, language of that program will be Arabic. I have to change it through the language settings options of that program. It is very annoying as i can't read Arabic. Can some one help please.

Regards
sha