Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TreeView Control Search

TreeView Control Search

Dave

What is the simplest way to Search a TreeView Control? I need to find
the a specific value in the TEXT of the TreeView. I've looked at:

http://127.0.0.1:47873/help/1-7024/m...sion=100&SQM=2

but the ValuePath and ValuePathText aren't available.