Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > c++ easy even

c++ easy even

Robin

programming is really easy, all you have to do is internalize a few
tihbngs from simple tutorials without readint the whole things.
www.thevoid1.net

-Robin

Ian Collins

On 07/11/10 04:27 PM, Robin wrote:
> programming is really easy, all you have to do is internalize a few
> tihbngs from simple tutorials without readint the whole things.

Learning to type first helps...

--
Ian Collins

Robin

Ian Collins wrote:
> On 07/11/10 04:27 PM, Robin wrote:
> > programming is really easy, all you have to do is internalize a few
> > tihbngs from simple tutorials without readint the whole things.

> Learning to type first helps...
>
> --
> Ian Collins

hmm, well, yup yup.

Michael Doubez

On 11 juil, 06:36, Ian Collins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 07/11/10 04:27 PM, Robin wrote:
>
> > programming is really easy, all you have to do is internalize a few
> > tihbngs from simple tutorials without readint the whole things.

> Learning to type first helps...

Some are quite successful with only a mouse and copy/paste.

--
Michael