Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Gaming questions

Re: Gaming questions

chuckcar

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Before I start searching through 70,000 groups to find one that might
> help me, does anyone know of a newsgroup where I can ask questions
> about computer games, specifically MLB2K10? I know of flight sim
> groups and things like that but I can't find one for this game and I
> have some questions about it. Thanks.

Try limiting yourself to the rec hiearchy to start with, then move to the
alt only after you've checked some groups whose names sound promising. I
know of no such group. Such groups on usenet are dying IMHO.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )