Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > file upload size limit

file upload size limit

Vicky

i am uploading a fiel in asp.net to web server. WEll it works fine for files
having size of around 1 - 2 mb but as i upload file of 5-6 mb it does not
work.
Is there any limit of file size and how can we overcome it.

Thanks

Eric Lawrence [MSFT]

Looks like you saw maxrequestlength from your thread above.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...