Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python script to install python

Python script to install python

Vincent Davis

I would like to have a python script that would download the most
recent svn of python, configure, make, install and cleanup after
itself. I am not replacing the python version I would be using to run
the script.
I was struggling to get this to work and I assume someone else has
done it better. Any pointers?

Thanks
Vincent