Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Size of e-mail message - message.Body = msgText

Size of e-mail message - message.Body = msgText

=?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

I've been sending e-mail messages without difficulty using message.Body = msgText until I increased to a size that causes the received message to be truncated. Is there a limit to the size of msgText? If not how can I make it hold a longer string?

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

"=?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):
> I've been sending e-mail messages without difficulty using message.Body
> = msgText until I increased to a size that causes the received message
> to be truncated. Is there a limit to the size of msgText? If not how can
> I make it hold a longer string?

Are you sure its the class truncating and not something during sending? Do
you have line breaks in your text?