Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hi, crack a simple password

hi, crack a simple password

thedockson

Hi, I have an encrypted file that has a relatively simple password
from a 7zip AES encrypted pass, but after some attempts to remember
it, I cant. Is there an open source program that one could give it
hints of key letters, like W,
and characters of ^ or _ to make it easier to crack?

Thanks for suggestions.

Lizard Mahaney

http://sectools.org/crackers.html
--
i smell retardation on the wind... honestly who had that ****ing
idea... firing a nuke from an artillery piece or a tank is one