Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The battle begins - US DoJ Versus the state of Arizona

The battle begins - US DoJ Versus the state of Arizona

Aardvark

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:24:24 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

> Nonsence

WTF?????

Bucky Breeder

richard <Por qué no te callas?> said this via:

> http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/...ation.lawsuit/
>
> <quote>
> Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
> documents at all times and allows police to question the residency
> status of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also targets
> businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly transport
> them.
> </quote>

Yeah, but reasonably, if a wetback Cholo or Coochie-mama get stopped and
are asked for their papers, they can say "Whoopsie, I left them at home"
and some officers can go with them to verify their legal status...

Only the ones who are illegal should be all bothered about it - or the ones
who are legal, forgot their papers and have white girls locked in their
basement/sex-slave-rooms - or tunnels over to Mexico - or Mary-J-Wanna grow
rooms with sparkly, pungent, hypnotic dangerous substance growing up to
take over the world and facilitate the Devil's coming reign right after the
'Age of Grace' expires...

Plus, it's the AZ taxpayers who have to pay for the bad ones. They
*should* have the say in their own state. IMHO. In Phoenix, they should
round up all the snowbird Canadians and make 'em clean up the litter on the
highways and parking lots that is caused by their driving really slow and
upsetting the USA legal citizens so bad that we have to yell and throw
stuff out the vehicle windows at them... IMHO.

I have a bumper-sticker that says "WELCOME to Arizona; NOW GO HOME!"
I get this alot : "Kay-pasta, meester, uh uh uh, I thought thees was
Colorado... Pork-A?"

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and