Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASRock X58 Extreme 3 Motherboard

ASRock X58 Extreme 3 Motherboard

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

BCC Hardware have a new review of the ASRock X58 Extreme 3 Motherboard, with some high end features:

Quote:
We've become quite familiar with ASRock's line of high-performance, bargain priced motherboards over the last couple of years. ASRock has made a name for themselves by offering the latest features and reliable components for a good price. Today we are looking at a refresh called the "X58 Extreme 3" mainboard for the Core i7 platform. This of course is based on the X58 chipset from Intel and supports the new 6-Core Gulftown CPUs from Intel as well as adding "True 333" to the package. This board supports USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 (6GB/s) as well as eSATA 3.0. I'm excited to see if this board has good overclocking capability and how fast the new "333" feature set performs. Let's dive right in shall we?
Read the review here.