Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Taking a Breath

Taking a Breath

mmyvusenet

Hello:

This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

John McWilliams

George Kerby wrote:

> On 7/5/10 10:26 AM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "mmyvusenet"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>

> Very well done! You have improved greatly.

Technical question- What's causing the flecks on the subject, and what
is the stuff on the glass just above the water mark?

--
john mcwilliams

Tzortzakakis Dimitris

"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)>
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

A very nice portrait of a reptilian pet!

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

mmyvusenet

"Tzortzakakis Dimitris" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribi en el mensaje de
noticias:i0t6qh$mhd$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello:
>>
>> This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>

> A very nice portrait of a reptilian pet!

John, George and Tzortzakakis, thanks for your comments, several days ago
that this turtle I saw from afar, like wanting me to take another photo, and
this weekend took the opportunity to make some shots, after I will try to
take photos of others of the activities of this interesting species.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

mmyvusenet

"John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribi en el mensaje de
noticias:i0t2jm$i7k$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> George Kerby wrote:
>>

>> On 7/5/10 10:26 AM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
>> "mmyvusenet"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/
>>>
>>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>>

>> Very well done! You have improved greatly.

> Technical question- What's causing the flecks on the subject, and what is
> the stuff on the glass just above the water mark?

Previously, the Turtle was eating, and when It rises to breathe is like a
whale emerging from the water, perhaps at that time also jumped leftovers
with water.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com