Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: We have fireworks and FIREWORKS

Re: We have fireworks and FIREWORKS

Bucky Breeder

WeReo_BoY <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:z8bYn.7061$(E-Mail Removed):

> I know some of those bangs are more than just plain M-80s.
> These thugs are using July 4th for a cover to roll out
> some REAL flame out there lol.
>
> Heck, they used to set off dynamite until they built those
> low-rise projects across the street. I am the only one who
> matters.
>
> Btw, the Wereo has *much* better fireworks than the annual
> Macy's Fourth Of July exposition. I am the only one who
> matters in the New York media thank you.

Shiny thangs; thangs that burn, bang and fly...

Fireworks is really a lot like sex :
If you have to do it more than once; then,
you just don't know what the f%#k you're doing!

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and
I am NOT Luu Tran's baby-daddy!

http://www.facebook.com/luu.tran

How not to use Fireworks and Dreamweaver JD HTML 5 05-01-2007 11:17 AM
Linux alternative to Fireworks MX? (For Web dev) news@celticbear.com HTML 7 01-31-2006 09:17 PM
anyone have tips on taking fireworks photos? jeffrey Digital Photography 5 07-07-2005 06:48 AM
fireworks. Gordon Computer Support 1 11-05-2003 10:28 PM
Visual studio debugging around Fireworks scripts? Microsoft ASP .Net 1 08-19-2003 01:18 PM

Advertisments