Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Exception occured While loading dynamically EXE assembly in C++/CLI(Could not load file or assembly ', Version=1.0.3836.39802, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=null' ...)

Exception occured While loading dynamically EXE assembly in C++/CLI(Could not load file or assembly ', Version=1.0.3836.39802, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=null' ...)

glitteringsounds

I am facing an exception in C++/CLI while dynamically loading assembly
which itself an EXE created in C++/CLI managed mode using
Assembly.Load. It successfully loads a dll assembly, but fails to load
EXE assembly and generates following exception:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred
in TestManager.dll

Could not load file or assembly 'testAssembly, Version=1.0.3836.39802,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more
than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT:
0x80131019)

Note : TestManager.dll itself managed dll and loaded into another CLR
process in CLI and trying to load EXE assembly as seperate process but
fails and generates about exception.

This could probably be due to playing with mixed mode. I am stuck here
and needs kind help.

Regards Usman

Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet

* glitteringsounds, on 03.07.2010 21:35:
> I am facing an exception in C++/CLI while dynamically loading assembly
> which itself an EXE created in C++/CLI managed mode using
> Assembly.Load. It successfully loads a dll assembly, but fails to load
> EXE assembly and generates following exception:
>
> An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred
> in TestManager.dll
>
> Could not load file or assembly 'testAssembly, Version=1.0.3836.39802,
> Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
> Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more
> than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT:
> 0x80131019)
>
> Note : TestManager.dll itself managed dll and loaded into another CLR
> process in CLI and trying to load EXE assembly as seperate process but
> fails and generates about exception.
>
> This could probably be due to playing with mixed mode. I am stuck here
> and needs kind help.

Perhaps the baker or the tourist information can help?

After all, it doesn't matter who you ask or where you ask, does it?

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf