Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .NET page loads twice

ASP .NET page loads twice

Sue Rawlings

I am using VS .net and when I have a page with smartnav = true, and
this page (that has smartnav on) does a response.redirect to another
page, the page load event occurs twice for the page specified by the
response.redirect. When I set smartnav = false, this does not occur
(page load occurs only once). Does .net 2003 fix this?

Dilip Krishnan

Sue Rawlings wrote:

> I am using VS .net and when I have a page with smartnav = true, and
> this page (that has smartnav on) does a response.redirect to another
> page, the page load event occurs twice for the page specified by the
> response.redirect. When I set smartnav = false, this does not occur
> (page load occurs only once). Does .net 2003 fix this?

You may want to check if Autowireup is set to false

--
Regards,
Dilip Krishnan

Suzanne Rawlings

AutoWire up is definitely set to false. The only thing I change is
smartnav = false in the calling page directives, and the problem goes
away. The only thing is, I really would like to have smartnav
activated....

Rimu Atkinson

have you tried server.transfer instead?

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...