Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Java color filter problem

Java color filter problem

Andrew001 Andrew001 is offline
Junior Member

Hello

I am just writing a filter which is convertss an image into a grey one which works like a... converts (see attached image examples)

my problem is I want to convert the image not into gray but into any color just like a (208 0 100) for example. but not to loose the gray image volume effect
But here I am stack . Please give an idea how to do this.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ColorFilter_duke.jpg (3.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ColorFilter_duke2.jpg (2.8 KB, 0 views)