Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > need ur help for my Masters project(TASM project)

need ur help for my Masters project(TASM project)

Mohanajeeva.D

Dear Friends,
This is mohana , I need your help for my project, could you help me if
you can?.actually i need to create metamorphic Virus using
metamorphic generator kit for my MS project. Means create one
metamorphic virus code,in this code carry its “own metamorphic
engine", that is, the metamorphic generator is part of the virus
itself. Then, whenever the virus spreads somewhere, it can generate a
metamorphic copy of itself, and the new copy can generate a
metamorphic copy of itself,

actually my aim is to create one virus code and I have to insert this
code into one virus generator. That generator produce some
viruses.these out put should have different structure but should have
same out put which means metamorphic concept. If these out puts have
different structure then any other anti virus can not catch them.

Now I got one new idea for my project. Actually if we run my own ASM
code individually then this code will find all .COM files in your
current directory then copy itself and will make duplicate copy as a
hidden file.( if u enable the show hidden file option then u can see
this files)
Right now I got one Generator kit from the web named SMEG. Actually
this kit is working perfectly. In this generator kit if we compile and
link the smeg_gen.obj + smeg.obj file with TASM 5.0 then we can get
one smeg_gen.com file. If we run this smeg_gen.com file we can get the
following result..:

SELECT THE NUMBER OF GENERATIONS:
1 -- 3 Generations
2 -- 30
4 -- 3.000

If we choose 1 then we got three kind of out put named
SHIT0000,SHIT0001 and SHIT0002 like this.....

Now if we open one shit000 file then we can get the following out put
“ “shit0000.COM. This was decrypted with a smeg 4.0 generated
decryptor! “

in this result I want to replace my own code result instead of this
Result” This was decrypted with a smeg 4.0 generated decryptor!” means
if I open every SHIT0000 file then my own code result should come in
all the shit0000.com files. I guess we need to modify something in
this smeg_gen.asm, but I don’t know how to insert my own code into
this asm code..when i tried this code my result came directly but the
shit0000.com files didnt generated. I guess this generator is
suitable for my project.could u please help me to insert my code in to
this kit and kindly do the need ful for me.please find out my
attachments,

actually i no need to create any powerful dangerous virus yaar..but my
code should be un detectable..and me only choose this SMEG kit coz in
this kit they mentioned that we can insert our own code in to this
kit(hope u got SMEG doc frm my mail), i find lot of metamorphic kit in
vxheaven like VCL32,NGVCK etc..but i dont know how to insert our own
code into any one of metamorphic kit. i have very poor knowledge in
this field and i have the dead line for my code submission i
should submit my code arround july 2nd week ..really i am in hard
case ..pls help me yaar

pls find out my code below this link..
http://www.4shared.com/file/6S6yC4Bc/my_project.html

i am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mohana.D

Denis McMahon

On 02/07/10 17:24, Mohanajeeva.D wrote:

> This is mohana , I need your help for my project, could you help me if
> you can?.actually i need to create metamorphic Virus using
> metamorphic generator kit for my MS project.

Do your own coursework.

Vincenzo Mercuri

Il 02/07/2010 20.54, Mohanajeeva.D ha scritto:
> [...]
> this kit and kindly do the need ful for me.please find out my
> attachments,
>
> actually i no need to create any powerful dangerous virus yaar..but my
> code should be un detectable..and me only choose this SMEG kit coz in
> this kit they mentioned that we can insert our own code in to this
> kit(hope u got SMEG doc frm my mail), i find lot of metamorphic kit in
> vxheaven like VCL32,NGVCK etc..but i dont know how to insert our own
> code into any one of metamorphic kit. i have very poor knowledge in
> this field and i have the dead line for my code submission i
> should submit my code arround july 2nd week ..really i am in hard
> case ..pls help me yaar
>
> pls find out my code below this link..
> http://www.4shared.com/file/6S6yC4Bc/my_project.html
>
> i am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

The Download Button says:"No Virus Found"! LOL
16-bit assembly?
At very least this is not the right NG for these kind
of 'eager' requests.
Not very polite of you, wrong place, wrong behaviour.
(good choice for your COM files' names!)

--
Vincenzo Mercuri