Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Synology DS210+ Network Attached Storage

Synology DS210+ Network Attached Storage

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Techware Labs have a review of the Synology DS210+ Network Attached Storage, a smart home level NAS:

Quote:
Do you remember the ONE big thing you wanted every year? You saw commercials about it and told your friends about all of its features, and how you were going to use it. I just got mine, the Synology Disk Station 210+, and I'm not the only one, Synology is so excited about it, it's the first item on their homepage. Find out why we are so excited about the DS210+ and why you should be too.
Read the review here