Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Process killing

Process killing

Michael Johnson Sr.

Looking for a way to kill a running process based on preferably full
directory name, otherwise, by user and process name from C# ASP.NET.

I found a script using system.diags to kill a process, but it only works for
processes started by ASP.NET worker process. Is there a way to grant rights
to do the same with another process. I tried giving ntfs rights to for the
worker process but that didn't help.