Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Can someone give me an example of the SNAME type ?

Can someone give me an example of the SNAME type ?

Rivka Miller

The following page describes it

http://cims.nyu.edu/cgi-systems/info...2520Primitives

and this page has a pretty format

http://xahlee.org/elisp/Writing-Emac...acs-Primitives

Some concrete examples could clarify the basic idea to a point where I
can write my own function with an idea of whats going on in the
background.

My school does not allow posting from the usenet, so I must use google.

Rivka Miller

Can someone explain me the essential parts of this function,
specifically, with some examples of SNAME ? How should the SNAME look
like ?

DEFUN ("or", For, Sor, 0, UNEVALLED, 0,
doc: /* Eval args until one of them yields non-nil, then return
that
value. The remaining args are not evalled at all.
If all args return nil, return nil.
usage: (or CONDITIONS ...) */)
(args)
Lisp_Object args;