Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Pass a parameter with a method thought OnClick

Pass a parameter with a method thought OnClick

06-29-2010
Hi guys,

I want to do the next.

I got a populated DataGrid with 5 colums: id, name, address, email and download, the download column it's a ASP IMAGENBUTTON.

I would like to add a onClick event to the ASP BUTTON and pass thought it a parameter, but I need to send the current id's column regarding to the previously clicked row.

I wass thinkin in something likes this:

<ASP:TEMPLATECOLUMN>
<headertemplate>Exportar</headertemplate>
<ITEMTEMPLATE>
<ASP:IMAGEBUTTON id="ImageDelete" Runat="server" AlternateText="" ImageUrl="~/img/excel.png" onClick="sendPara(' <%# ( ( DataRowView ) Container.DataItem ) [ "id" ] %> ');"/>
</ASP:IMAGEBUTTON>
</ITEMTEMPLATE>
</ASP:TEMPLATECOLUMN>

but it doesn't work...

Do you have any advice guys?

Thank you in advance...

06-30-2010
any idea guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk.rail
Hi guys,

I want to do the next.

I got a populated DataGrid with 5 colums: id, name, address, email and download, the download column it's a ASP IMAGENBUTTON.

I would like to add a onClick event to the ASP BUTTON and pass thought it a parameter, but I need to send the current id's column regarding to the previously clicked row.

I wass thinkin in something likes this:

<ASP:TEMPLATECOLUMN>
<headertemplate>Exportar</headertemplate>
<ITEMTEMPLATE>
<ASP:IMAGEBUTTON id="ImageDelete" Runat="server" AlternateText="" ImageUrl="~/img/excel.png" onClick="sendPara(' <%# ( ( DataRowView ) Container.DataItem ) [ "id" ] %> ');"/>
</ASP:IMAGEBUTTON>
</ITEMTEMPLATE>
</ASP:TEMPLATECOLUMN>

but it doesn't work...

Do you have any advice guys?

Thank you in advance...