Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Coney Island Mermaid Parade Pictures 2010

Coney Island Mermaid Parade Pictures 2010

J. Clarke

On 6/28/2010 11:03 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
> Okay. I finally got around to cropping, selecting, and captioning my
> Mermaid Parade pictures from a week ago. 273 made the cut.
>
> If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
> Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>
> http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/
>
> Don<www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

FWIW, number 39 is a DeTomaso Pantera, which you could buy at any
Lincon-Mercury dealer from 1971-1975.

David J Taylor

"Gary Edstrom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:03:56 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>>If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
>>Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>>
>>http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/

> [snip]
>
> And you call this "family oriented"?
>
> What kind of "family"?

It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
have different standards - is that so bad?

Thanks for posting, Don.

Cheers,
David

GMAN

In article <i0hk28$b1r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"Gary Edstrom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:03:56 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>>If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
>>>Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
>>>
>>>http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/

>> [snip]
>>
>> And you call this "family oriented"?
>>
>> What kind of "family"?

>It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>have different standards - is that so bad?
>
>Thanks for posting, Don.
>
>Cheers,
>David

Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?

Die Wahrheit

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:09:43 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
wrote:

>In article <i0hk28$b1r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>"Gary Edstrom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:03:56 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> And you call this "family oriented"?
>>>
>>> What kind of "family"?

>>It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>>have different standards - is that so bad?
>>
>>Thanks for posting, Don.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>David
>>

>Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?

What's abnormal about sticking the breast of someone in the face of anyone
at any age? (Unless they don't like breasts.) You have a problem with
breasts? Some women breast-feed their children up to 4 or 5 years old. It
looks strange to me but who am I to say it's not right. I lived in a nude
commune for 3 years back in the 70's. Everyone from toddler to grandparent
was naked. Live that way 24/7 for about 3 weeks and you don't even realize
anyone is nude anymore, including yourself. They're just people, with
faces, minds, and personalities. That short of a time period is all that's
needed to undo all the mental and emotional damage that has been done to
you since birth by your church-controlled state. Nudity is only a big deal
to those who are insecure with the human body, their own or those of
others. The only use for clothing is for environmental comfort/protection
or decoration, it has no other real uses. Fear of nudity is just
religiously imposed self-hatred, of themselves and of the whole human race.
People like that (and you) sorely need help and healing.

Pete

On 2010-07-02 00:09:43 +0100, GMAN said:

> In article <i0hk28$b1r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "David J Taylor"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Gary Edstrom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:03:56 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> And you call this "family oriented"?
>>>
>>> What kind of "family"?

>> It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>> have different standards - is that so bad?
>>
>> Thanks for posting, Don.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> David
>>

> Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?

That is what YouTube does to them let alone the results of their Web
searches, reading magazines, and watching television advertising. How
do you answer when they ask you to explain an advert for a tampon?
Frankly, that is not what I want to see on television while I'm eating
my dinner, even less do I wish to explain it at that moment. Breasts
are a lot easier to deal with.

--
Pete

Peter

"GMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xe9Xn.539457$(E-Mail Removed)1.easynews.com...
> In article <i0hk28$b1r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "David J Taylor"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>"Gary Edstrom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:03:56 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> And you call this "family oriented"?
>>>
>>> What kind of "family"?

>>It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>>have different standards - is that so bad?
>>
>>Thanks for posting, Don.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>David
>>

> Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?

Normal to stick a female breast in the face of a 1 day old.

breast <> porn
Some are taught to hung up over it.
I take it you don't hang out at a nude beach.

BTW in some societies it is perfectly normal for women to run around
topless.
I won't get hung up over the issue.

--
Peter
Thinks human milk comes in the cutest containers.

Peter

"Pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> On 2010-07-02 00:09:43 +0100, GMAN said:
>
>> In article <i0hk28$b1r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "David J Taylor"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> "Gary Edstrom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> It sounds like a broader-minded family than yours. Different groups may
>>> have different standards - is that so bad?
>>>
>>> Thanks for posting, Don.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> David
>>>

>> Normal to stick breast in the face of 8 year old kids?

> That is what YouTube does to them let alone the results of their Web
> searches, reading magazines, and watching television advertising. How do
> you answer when they ask you to explain an advert for a tampon? Frankly,
> that is not what I want to see on television while I'm eating my dinner,
> even less do I wish to explain it at that moment. Breasts are a lot easier
> to deal with.

And a lot more fun.

--
Peter

John Turco

Gary Edstrom wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:03:56 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >If you are not familiar with this parade, which kicks off the summer at
> >Coney Island, it is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade.
> >
> >http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2010/

> [snip]
>
> And you call this "family oriented"?
>
> What kind of "family"?