Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to stop bouncing emails?

How to stop bouncing emails?

John Holmes

Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Evan Platt wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:37:28 -0400, Big 666 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> How did I know that you would show again and start stalking?

>> Wow, I guess everyone who replies to you is stalking you?
>>
>> Maybe you should reapply your tin foil hat.

> I think you were lying when you said you had a girlfriend. Your
> girlfriend is this NG.

The only GF he'd have would be inflatable.

--
<snip>

Aardvark

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:13:06 -0400, Big 666 wrote:

> There are several posters in this NG that need to make a 'booty call',
> and they have not made a 'booty call' in a long long time -- years.

Your sad, virginal life is of no concern to the readers of this group,
DUH-ane. Don't expect sympathy. If you want to find it, it comes
somewhere between '****' and 'syphilis' in any dictionary.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSGvqjVHik8>

John Holmes

Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes wrote:
>> Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> I think you were lying when you said you had a girlfriend. Your
>>> girlfriend is this NG.

>> The only GF he'd have would be inflatable.
>>

> Listen to me now listen to me. If someone starts stalking like ol'Evan
> is stalking people, then it's time to make a 'booty call' and chill-out.
> If one can't make that 'booty call', then he or she starts stalking.
>
> There are several posters in this NG that need to make a 'booty call',
> and they have not made a 'booty call' in a long long time -- years.

LOL

www.onlinebootycall.com

--
<snip>

John Holmes

Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> several regulars in the NG need to
> sign-up asap!

I already have a slight feeling about who'll be on top of the list.

--
<snip>